What we know
We’ve been working on the web since it was in its infancy. Over that time, we’ve picked up a whole range of different skills that we’re constantly sharpening.
Want an accessibility audit? We can do that. UX and user research? Sure. A React app plus an accompanying API running on AWS? You got it. What about a design system built from scratch? You get the idea: we’re here to help you kick ass.
What we do
Mobile Apps Development
Some of our work
An open-source and inclusive design system and React component library.
Mic Drop is macOS app to quickly mute your microphone using a customisable keyboard shortcut or menu bar control.
An experimental project using technology to automate design decisions.
A user research study to explore mental models relating to building websites.
A WordPress theme for small businesses, now used on nearly a million websites.
As a regular client, I always have a laundry list of design and website needs for Sarah to deliver on each week. No matter how big or small, Sarah faces every challenge with a positive attitude and a smile and she always gets the job done—creatively and professionally. She is a pleasure to work with and a true asset to our company.Tara Joose · Marketing Director, Wicker Emporium
The company we keep
Here’s what you can expect of working with us:
- Frequent status updates. Communication is what makes or breaks a project.
- Clear milestones, ownership, and deliverables. Setting expectations up-front and having clear lines of delivery makes for a smoother, more pleasant experience.
- Friendly, open, and transparent communication. It’s easier to be straightforward about concerns, delays, improvements, or suggestions. When we each respect one another’s time, we can get more done.
- Zero bullshit. We don’t believe in busywork, complex hierarchies of middle-management, or needless meetings. Instead, we’re going to focus on getting things done and getting them done well.
- Agility and pragmatism. We aren’t dogmatic about things, and we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. Instead, we’ll work with you to determine the technologies, tools, and process that best fits your needs.
- A stress-free launch day. We know launching a product is a big deal. We’ll be on call for you all day, taking care of anything unexpected that comes up. That way, all you need to do is sit back and watch the compliments come rolling in.
Work with us
We’re always interested in hearing from people with exciting projects. If you’re ready to discuss your project with us, drop us a line at email@example.com for a no-strings-attached estimate. You’ll hear back from us within 48 hours.